Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Snow White.






Hi

When you think of white-what is first thing that comes to your mind?
Purity ?snow? winter? ice?








White connected to many different thoughts,feelings or emotions, for different people or in different cultures .
Most people relate white with purity, heaven, cold ,fairy and more.


As a pet lover I add photo of my favorite animal-tiger.
In the whole world there are around 400 unit of the white/siberian tiger-it's very sad, so please do not buy cloth or shoes made from animals.






I have a separate white and pearl collection for brides and bridesmaids.
Working with brides is real treat for my,here are some samples of my new white collection:



*White vintage belt.
















*New white beaded lace headband.










You can find more new items in my shops:
www.romanticvintage.etsy.com
www.yshtainberg.etsy.com

Cheers,
Yael.












No comments:

Post a Comment